nanamica is looking for friends to work with us.
If you are interested,please contact us using the form below.
We will contact you with details.
Assistant Store Manager
- 125 Wooster Street, SoHo, New York, NY
- Company Description
- Outdoors-centric casualwear fashion brand
• Assist Store Manager for the preparation of opening the first U.S. retail store of a Japanese clothing brand.
• Help create guidelines, policies, systems and standards for the seamless operation and functioning of the business from day one.
• Assist Store Manager in Managing store operating procedures including inventory procedures and cash handling initiatives to minimize store losses.
• Help Store Manager in planning and adjusting schedule of staff to meet business goals.
• Maintain presence through effective floor sales leadership ensuring staff coverage in all areas.
• Seeks ways to build relationships with customers, creating regular clients and developing employees to build these relationships.
• Respect and demonstrate fairness with employees, vendors, and customers as a representative of the company and the brand.
• Manage eCommerce operations at store, including order, shipment, inventory and customer communications.
• Increase the sale by eCommerce by SNS marketing and other marketing activities.
• Communicate with web/graphic designers and developers at Japanese Headquarters, suggesting improvement for the eCommerce operations.
• Must be willing to learn
• Must be very organized
• Mush have desire to improve
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven ability to drive sales results in a high-end retail store environment
• Experience in E-commerce operations
• Experience in SNS marketing including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook.
• Passion for technical outdoor clothing and knowledgeable about the current trends
• Effective communication, organization, and leadership skills
• MS office and Excel proficiency
• Knowledge or/and experience of using Shopify
- Salary & Benefits
• Base Salary $50-65K (depending on experience)
• Seasonal Bonus Potential
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Clothing Allowance
• Employee Discounts